The Motorola Edge Plus marks the return of Motorola in the high-end range. As the company’s flagship phone, it sure does offer a lot. From a gorgeous design, top-notch performance, to excellent battery life. Not to mention it offers global 5G, too.
In this post, we tell you Motorola Edge Plus’ design and display, performance, battery life, and camera, what you will learn from the Motorola Edge Plus user guide, where to read or download the guide, and the device’s brief specifications.
About Motorola Edge Plus
1. Design and display
Design-wise, the Motorola Edge Plus is unlike other Motorola phones. It is tall, skinny, and has a sharper appearance. The body is all glass (Motorola uses Gorilla Glass 5 for this device) while the chassis is aluminum.
The phone has a 6.7-inch OLED screen with 2,340 x 1080 pixels resolution and a 19.5: 9 aspect ratio. Not only it looks great, but it also has spot-on color accuracy and excellent brightness.
The Snapdragon 865 5G chipset and 12 GB RAM make the device snappy. You can breeze through games and apps without any issue. There are no lag in-between apps, either.
3. Battery life and camera
Battery life is another strong point of the device. With a 5,000 mAh battery capacity, the Edge Plus can last for more than a day while running on higher settings without the need to recharge.
Both the main and selfie cameras are amazing as well, capable of producing high-quality images and videos, especially with ideal lighting.
Download Motorola Edge Plus User Guide
The user guide contains helpful information and instructions related to the device. In the guide, you will learn the followings:
- How to set up Motorola Edge Plus for the first time.
- The basics of Motorola Edge Plus.
- Device personalization.
- Apps management, including Motorola Edge Plus’ preloaded apps.
- How to set up calls, contacts, and voicemail.
- How to set up music, radio, and transfer music files.
- How to charge properly, extend battery life, and use Battery Saver mode.
- How to set up network and internet.
- How to connect Motorola Edge Plus with other devices.
- How to set display, apps and notifications, location, security, accounts, and accessibility, among others.
- How to troubleshooting various issues.
And here’s where you can read or download Motorola Edge Plus user guide:
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Motorola Edge Plus||2.1 MB||Download|
Motorola Edge Plus Specifications
If you are looking for a 5G device with a gorgeous design, top-notch performance, excellent battery life, and amazing cameras, then look no further than the Motorola Edge Plus. It is a solid option if you are looking for a high-end device with 5G capability.
- Dimensions: 161.1 x 71.4 x 9.6 millimeters (6.34 x 2.81 x 0.38 inches)
- Weight: 203 grams
- Screen Type: OLED, 1B colors, 90Hz, HDR10+
- Screen Size: 6.7 inches, 110.2 cm2 (approx. 95.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (approx. 385 ppi density)
- Main Camera:
- 108 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/1.33 inch, 0.8µm, OIS, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.4, 81mm (telephoto), 3x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm, AF,
- TOF 3D, (depth)
- Selfie Camera: Single, 25 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 0.9µm
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G (7 nm+)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh
- Colors: Baltic Gray, Thunder Grey, Smokey Sangria
- Price: $ 995.00