Motorola has various handy affordable smartphones. The Motorola E6 Plays is among them. Priced less than $150, the Motorola E6 Play is quite a handy device as it covers the basics. It has a nice design, decent performance, and good battery life for its price.
In this post, we tell you briefly about the Motorola E6 Play’s design and display, performance, battery life, and camera, what you will learn from the Motorola E6 Play Instruction Manual, and brief specifications of the device.
About Motorola E6 Play
1. Design and display
Design-wise, it looks minimal and a bit aged due to its bezel. It does have its good point, though. The device has a shiny Anthracite finish, which looks nice.
As for the display, the Moto E6 Plays has an HD 5.5- inch screen with 720 x 1440 pixels resolution. It is clear. The color and brightness is nice
The Moto E6 Plays is powered by a Mediatek MT6739 chipset and 2GB of RAM. Not much for today’s phone standard but it can do light day-to-day tasks well. So in terms of performance, it is decent for a budget phone.
3. Battery life and camera
The battery life is rather small, only 3,000 mAh. If you are a light user, the device can stay for many hours, even two to three days. If, however, you are a heavy user, you will need to charge it often.
In ideal lighting, the camera can produce decent images. It, however, struggles when used in low-light environments. This is hardly surprising, considering the Moto E6 Play is a budget phone. But all things considered, the camera is at least passable.
Download Motorola E6 Play Instruction Manual
The instruction manual contains information and instructions regarding the device, including how to set it up for the first time, manage apps, protect your phone as well as troubleshooting.
Here are things you will learn from the instruction manual:
- How to set up the device.
- The basics of the device.
- Personalization to make the device yours.
- How to manage apps.
- Setting up calls, contacts, and voicemail.
- How to manage photos and videos.
- Setting up music, radio, and transferring music files.
- Battery management.
- Storage management.
- How to configure network and internet
- How to connect Moto E6 Play with other devices
- Troubleshooting issues.
Here’s the link to read or download the Motorola E6 Play Instruction Manual
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Motorola E6 Play||1.9 MB||Download|
Motorola E6 Specifications
The Motorola Moto E6 Play is a smartphone for low demands. It doesn’t offer much as a smartphone except the basics. If you are a heavy user or gamer, this device is not for you. But if you are looking for an inexpensive device as a handy companion cell phone, the Moto E6 Play is a decent option.
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 70.9 x 8.3 millimeters (5.77 x 2.79 x 0.33 inches)
- Weight: 140 grams
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Size: 5.5 inches, 77.0 cm2 (approx. 74.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (approx. 295 ppi density)
- Main Camera: Single, 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1 inch, 1.12µm, PDAF
- Selfie Camera: Single, 5 MP, f/2.2, 1/5 inch, 1.12µm
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6739 (28 nm)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mA
- Colors: Anthracite, Turquoise Blue
- Price: $ 115.99