If you are in need of a cheap phone that covers the basics, the Moto E6 is a decent choice. It has a solid construction, a 5.5 inches display with HD+ resolution, a decent performance, and good battery life. It doesn’t offer anything exceptional, which is quite understandable for a phone sold at a very affordable price.
Below, we describe Moto E6’s in terms of display, performance, battery life, and camera, followed by what you can learn from the Moto E6 user guide, and where you can read or download the guide, and the device’s brief specifications.
About Moto E6
The Moto E6 comes equipped with a 5.5 inches LCD screen with 1440 x 720 pixels resolution. Albeit it doesn’t offer a crisp look, it is a solid screen for games and movies. Is it good enough? For a budget phone, it is.
The device is powered by a Snapdragon 435 chipset and 2 GB of RAM. Not much for today’s standard but it is understandable considering the device is in the low-end range. It is far from snappy but it can handle day-to-day tasks just fine.
3. Battery life and camera
In ideal lighting, the main camera can take decent images and videos. In low-light environments, however, the quality of images and videos drops.
As for the battery, it will keep you going. The 3,000 mAh might not be a lot, but since the performance of the device is rather limited, it can last for many hours.
Download Moto E6 User Guide
Here’s a summary of what you will learn from the guide:
- How to get started with the device. From the first look, inserting SIM and SD cards, charging up and powering on, signing up, connecting to WiFi, and so on.
- The basics, including how to set up the home screen, lock screen, Do not disturb mode, volume, notifications, app notifications, and Direct Share, among others.
- How to customize your phone and make it yours.
- Apps management, including how to manage preloaded apps the device comes with.
- How to connect, share, and sync.
- How to protect your phone using screen lock, screen pinning, backup and restore, etc.
- How to troubleshoot issues.
- How to make the device more accessible by using its Accessibility features
- How to get more help regarding the device.
And here’s the link if you want to read or download the Moto E6 user guide:
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Moto E6||2.7 MB||Download|
Moto E6 Specifications
Although Moto E6 doesn’t offer anything exceptional, it covers all the basics especially if we consider its very low price. With a 5.5 inches screen, a not-too-shabby performance, camera, and good battery life, it is a decent phone for its price.
- Dimensions: 149.7 x 72.3 x 8.6 millimeters (5.89 x 2.85 x 0.34 inches)
- Weight: 159 grams
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Size: 5.5 inches, 76.5 cm2 (approx. 70.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (approx. 296 ppi density)
- Main Camera: Single, 13 MP, f/2.0, 1/3.1 inch, 1.12µm, PDAF
- Selfie Camera: Single, 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5 inch, 1.12µm
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM435 Snapdragon 435 (28 nm)
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Colors: Blue (Navy), Starry Black
- Price: € 130