The Moto G line is known for having features that high-end phones have. Of course, the Moto G6 is not an exception. The device boasts a full HD+ resolution (with an 18:9 aspect ratio no less), a capable chipset and decent RAM for good performance, a good battery life, and cameras for its price.
You can find a link to read or download the Moto G6 user guide in this post. But before that, we tell you about the device in brief and what kind of information you will get from the user guide.
Motorola Moto G6 – at a glance
If you see Moto G6, you probably wouldn’t believe that it is a budget phone. The device boasts a Full HD+ screen, a feature that is normally seen on high-end phones. Not only that, but the display also has an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Moto G6 comes equipped with a Snapdragon 450 chipset and 3 GB of RAM. These are not exceptional, but they can handle everyday tasks well.
3. Battery and camera
While the 3,000 mAh battery is not impressive, it is decent for a budget phone especially as it comes with a fast-charging feature.
Moto G6 features a dual-sensor camera. It combines the power of a 12 MP sensor with a 5 MP. Albeit not as powerful as the dual-sensor camera of high-end phones, Moto G6 can produce high-quality images and videos. The 8 MP selfie camera, however, is rather basic.
Download Moto G6 User Guide
In the user guide, you will learn:
- How to get started, from the first look at the device, inserting the SIM and SD cards, signing in, to improving battery life.
- Learn the basics of the device. In this section, you will learn how to manage the home screen, lock screen, quick settings, notifications, app notifications, and search, among others.
- Customize your phone. Moto G6 allows for a wide range of customizations. You can redecorate the home screen, choose apps and widgets, customize sounds and appearance, as well as discover Moto.
- Preloaded apps the device comes with and apps management.
- Connect, share, and sync.
- Protect your phone. From screen locking, screen pinning, backing up and restoring, encrypting, managing data usage, and so on.
- Make the phone more user-friendly using its accessibility features.
- Get more help if you require further help in using the device.
And here’s the link to read or download the Moto G6 user guide:
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Moto G6||5.5 MB||Download|
Motorola Moto G6 Specifications
Although Moto G6 is in the budget phone range, it offers features that can be found on high-end phones. For example, a Full HD+ resolution with an 18:9 aspect ratio, fast charging, and a dual-sensor camera.
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 millimeters (6.06 x 2.85 x 0.33 inches)
- Weight: 167 grams
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Size: 5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 (approx. 75.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2160 pixels with an 18:9 aspect ratio (approx. 424 ppi density)
- Main Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, PDAF | 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Selfie Camera: Single, 8 MP or 16 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Colors: Black, Blush, Deep Indigo, Silver Price: About € 200