The Moto G8 is among Motorola’s best budget phones. How could it not? The device offers so many at an affordable price. From good performance (as good as G8 Plus but significantly cheaper), amazing battery life, and a good display.
Like any other budget phone, Moto G8 cuts corners. In the Moto G8 case, however, it cuts the right one. The result is a budget phone that offers great value at an inexpensive price. In this post, we will talk about the device briefly, where to read or download the Moto G8 user guide, and the device’s brief specs.
Moto G8 in Brief
1. Design and display
Not impressive to look at but the device’s design and the display are decent, especially for its price.
The device comes equipped with a Snapdragon 665 chipset and 4 GB of RAM. Albeit these are not exceptional, they allow the device to perform day-to-day tasks without hassle.
3. Battery life
When it comes to battery life, Moto G8 is rather impressive. With a battery capacity of 4,000 mAh, it can last for at least a day even if you are using the device a lot.
The main cameras produce clear images with strong color reproduction with good lighting. The selfie camera is basic but is enough for occasional selfies and video calls.
Download Moto G8 User Guide
The user guide contains a lot of helpful information regarding the device. For example,
- How to set up the phone for the first time.
- The basics of the device. If you are new to Android, there is a special section to help you get familiar with Android.
- Personalization. That is, how you can make the device truly yours as you can customize various parts of it to your liking.
- Apps, including preloaded apps that the device comes with and apps management in general and Moto experiences.
- Music, radio, and transferring music files.
- Battery, how to charge the device properly, how to extends its life, and how to use the Battery Saver mode.
- Storage and file management. Both internal and SD storage are covered.
- Setting up network and internet, including WiFi, tethering, and hotspot.
- Connecting Moto G8 with other devices.
- Troubleshooting. This section has instructions on how to troubleshoot some hardware issues, app issues, battery issues, and maintenance procedures, among others.
Here’s the link to the Moto G8 user guide:
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Moto G8||2.0 MB||Download|
|Moto G8 Play||2.0 MB||Download|
|Moto G8 Plus||2.0 MB||Download|
|Moto G8 Power||2.0 MB||Download|
Moto G8 Specifications
If you are on a budget and looking for a phone that has the best value for its price, Moto G8 is worth considering. It can do day-to-day tasks without hassle, has a good battery life, a decent screen, and cameras.
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 75.8 x 9 millimeters (6.35 x 2.98 x 0.35 inches)
- Weight: 188.3 grams
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Size: 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (approx. 82.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1560 pixels with a 19.5:9 ratio (approx. 268 ppi density)
- Main Camera: 16 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.8 inch, 1.12µm, PDAF, Laser AF | 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm | 2 MP, f/2.2, (macro)
- Selfie Camera: Single, 8 MP, f/2.0, 1.12µm
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6125 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh
- Colors: Capri Blue, Neon Blue, White Prism, Pearl White,
- Price: € 238.07 / $ 281.89