If you are looking for a mid-range phone, the Moto Z4 is a good choice. It comes with the typical Moto Z phones design, a great display that is readable even under bright light, a solid performance, excellent battery life, and a good camera.
In this post, we tell you about the device’s display, performance, battery life, and camera, things you will learn from the Moto Z4 user guide, where to read or download the guide, and the device’s brief specifications.
About Moto Z4
The Moto Z4 has a great display. The screen has great viewing angles, top-notch color reproduction, and gets bright enough when used outdoors. Not to mention the rich blacks that it has, too.
The device comes equipped with a Snapdragon 675 chipset, 4 GB of RAM, and 128 GB internal storage. Although not as snappy as flagship phones, the Moto Z4 can handle day-to-day tasks with ease.
3. Battery life and camera
Among the most impressive thing that Moto Z4 offers is battery life. Equipped with a 3,600 mAh battery, the device can last for a few days with normal usage, without the need to plug it in in-between days.
Unlike most phones that have multiple lenses, the main camera only uses one. Despite only using a single lens, the sensor is good. As a result, it can take high-quality images and videos in most lighting conditions.
Download Moto Z4 User Guide
The user guide contains a lot of useful information and instructions related to the device. Here are things you will learn from the guide:
- How to set up Moto Z4 for the first time.
- The basics of Moto Z4.
- How to personalize your Moto Z4 to your liking.
- Apps management, including preloaded apps that the device comes with.
- Setting up calls, contacts, and voicemail.
- Setting up music, radio, and music files transfer.
- Battery, charging, how to extend battery life, and how to use Battery Saver mode.
- How to manage storage, both internal and external (SD card).
- How to set up network and internet, including how to connect to Wi-Fi networks, control data usage, and share your internet connection, among others.
- How to connect Moto Z4 with other devices.
- How to set up other settings, from display, apps, and notifications, security, to accessibility.
- How to troubleshoot issues.
And here’s the link where you can read or download the Moto Z4 user guide:
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Moto Z4||1.9 MB||Download|
Moto Z4 Specifications
The Moto Z4 is not an exceptional phone. It is, after all a mid-range phone. However, it does its job well. It boasts a great display, a solid performance, good battery life, and an excellent camera, making it a good choice if you are looking for a mid-range phone.
- Dimensions: 158 x 75 x 7.4 millimeters (6.22 x 2.95 x 0.29 inches)
- Weight: 165 grams
- Screen Type: OLED
- Screen Size: 6.4 inches, 100.5 cm2 (approx. 84.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (approx. 403 ppi density)
- Main Camera: Single, 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0 inch, 0.8µm, OIS, PDAF
- Selfie Camera: Single, 25 MP, f/2.0, 0.9µm
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
- Battery: Li-Ion 3600 mAh , Non-removable
- Colors: Frost White, Flash Grey
- Price: €500 / $499