Oppo Enco W31 is another wireless earphones launched together with Oppo Enco M31. In Oppo Enco W31 user manual, this accessory comes in a good overall package. It appears in a high-style design and impresses users with its amazing audio performance as it supports both bass and balance mode.
Bringing a different model with Enco M31, these earphones are offered at affordable prices to unleash the power of music. Claiming compatibility with the majority of common smartphone platforms, this earphone is a good pairing for your Oppo smartphone device for a smooth listening experience.
Download Oppo Enco W31 User Manual
A glimpse summary of the information included in this document such as:
- Some essential features brought by the earphones that enable users of Oppo smartphones to maximize their listening experience to music and videos.
- Getting started with these earphones by connecting them with Oppo smartphones. It includes steps-by-steps on how to connect the Oppo Enco W31 with a compatible smartphone.
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Oppo Enco W31||4 MB||Download|
Oppo Enco W31 happens to be a quick pairing with Oppo smartphones running colorOS version 7.0 or higher.
Hence, the user manual for this smartphone’s accessory comes as a part of colorOS version 7.0 user manual or a higher colorOS version. Checking the compatibility is necessary before the connection.
Oppo Enco W31 Specifications
Oppo Enco W31 is a must-have accessory for Oppo smartphone users who want to enjoy their favorite soundtrack all day without any disruptions. It is even equipped with intelligent touch controls to enable users to manage the use of earphones easily and efficiently.
- Model: ETI11 or ETI13 worn in ears to offer a secure and comfortable fit. It comes in a case and ergonomic design although it’s made from plastic.
- Weight: 50 grams and its body got IP54 protection to make these earphones resist water and dust.
- Driver: 7 mm dynamic driver.
- Frequency response range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Wireless range: 10 meters.
- Bluetooth version: 5.0 that supports binaural low-latency Bluetooth transmission.
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dBV/Pa
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with capacity 25 mAh for headphones and 350 mAh for charging case.
- Charging time: 2.5 hours fully charged with USB Type-C charging port.
- Call time: 12 hours as it’s supported with dual-microphone noise cancellation that makes voice during calls don’t compete with the noisy surrounding and crate clear conversation.
- Music play time: 3.5 hours in a single charge and 15 hours in charging case. The charging case is tightly closed with a magnet and the earphones are also magnetically locked into the charging contacts.
- Colors: available in two colors, black and white.
- Price: $93.88.
If you use a compatible Oppo smartphone with the earphones, you will find it simple to control Oppo Enco W13 using a few gestures. It offers a simple setup that is no longer through a button. The users only need to wait until the charging case recognizes the smartphone to open it for the first time.
Looking at Oppo Enco W31 user manual, these earphones are a perfect device for sporty users. If you want to have weatherproof true wireless earphones with a compact design, Oppo Enco W31 will satisfy you.