Even though Samsung has discontinued the production of Galaxy J2, there are still many users of this device around the world. If you are one of those users, make sure you get the Samsung Galaxy J2 user manual in PDF so you can get immediate help when something wrong happens.
Samsung announced this smartphone on September 11, 2015 and released the phone in the same month. This J2 device gets the same plastic frame, plastic back, and glass front just like the other devices in J series.
Download Samsung Galaxy J2 User Manual
User manuals of many electronic products can now be downloaded from trusted sites. If you are looking for the user manual of Galaxy J2, you will find the download link down here and get the user manual simply by clicking the button. What details will you find in the Galaxy J2 user manual?
Among many information and details in the Galaxy J2 user manual, here are some helpful details you can find:
- How you can use the wireless PowerShare feature on the Galaxy smartphone from Samsung.
- The things you need to do in case you lose the Galaxy J2 device.
- How to find the details of your Samsung Galaxy J2 smartphone, such as the serial number, model number, or IMEI.
- How to keep the Galaxy J2 device at the normal operating temperature.
Find more helpful information about setting up Galaxy J2 devices and troubleshooting some problems in the user manual that you can get from the link below.
Device: Samsung Galaxy J2
Size: 9.54 MB
User Manual: Download
Samsung Galaxy J2 Specification
Samsung Galaxy J2 came with only 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. For those who need extra storage, Samsung added a dedicated slot that can accomodate microSDXC. Samsung Galaxy J2 has a plastic back and plastic frame. But the front part of Galaxy J2 is made of glass.
Samsung completed this smartphone with Android 5.1.1 or Android Lollipop. Galaxy J2 has Quad-core CPU and Mali-T720 GPU.
Check out the complete specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2 from the specifications table below.
- Dimensions: 5.37 × 2.72 × 0.33 in (136.5 × 69 × 8.4 mm)
- Weight: 4.55 oz (129 g)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED
- Screen Size: 60.9 cm2, 4.7 inches with screen to body ratio up to 64.7%
- Screen Resolution: 540 × 960 pixels with 16:9 ratio and density up to 234 ppi.
- Main Camera: Single 5 MP camera with LED flash feature.
- Selfie Camera: Single 2 MP.
- Chipset: Exynos 3475 Quad 28 nm
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh
- Colors: Gold, Black, White
- Price: EUR 150
Complete your Galaxy J2 device with Samsung Galaxy J2 user manual released by Samsung so you’ll know what to do with the features owned by the phone. The user manual will also guide you how to remove and replace the battery of Galaxy J2.
Since the user manual of Galaxy J2 came in PDF file, it can be accessed in any other device if you cannot access the J2 smartphone. Don’t rush your phone to the Samsung service center before you check on the user manual.