Just like some other members of Galaxy J series, Samsung Galaxy J3 came in some different versions. This page is about the Samsung Galaxy J3 user manual, especially the one that was announced in June, 2017 and released a month later in July, 2017.
What are the specifications of this Galaxy J3 phone? What can you find in the user manual that is available on this page? All details you need to know about Samsung Galaxy J3 are available on this page. Scroll down to download the user manual and read the complete specs of Galaxy J3.
Download Samsung Galaxy J3 User Manual
User manual was designed to help Galaxy J3 users understand how they can set up the phone for the first time. This user manual will also help you understand the special features Samsung added to Galaxy J3. Whenever you need details about the phone, check again in the user manual.
Here are some examples of information you’ll find in the Galaxy J3 user manual.
- Explanation about Samsung Secure Folder and some steps you need to do in order to use this special feature.
- Things you can do if your Galaxy J3 device is not charging.
- How can you turn on the menu of Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy J3 device.
- What to do if you insert a SIM card but then the device asks you for an unlock code or PIN in order to unlock the phone.
Those are just some of many helpful details available for Samsung Galaxy J3 users. If you need help in using your new Samsung Galaxy J3 device, get the complete user manual in PDF file.
Get your Galaxy J3 manual from this download link below.
|Samsung Galaxy J3 (Android Oreo/8.0)||7.77 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy J3 (Android Pie/9.0)||5.61 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy J3 (Android Nougat/7.0)||6.85 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy J3 Specification
Getting the user manual will be useless if you don’t have the device. Get Galaxy J3 devices from any trusted store.
But before purchasing the phone, here are the specifications of Galaxy J3 you want to know.
- Dimensions: 5.64 × 2.77 × 0.32 in (143.2 × 70.3 × 8.2 mm)
- Weight: 5.01 oz (142 g)
- Screen Type: PLS
- Screen Size: 68.9 cm2, 5.0 inches with screen to body ratio up to 68.5%
- Screen Resolution: 720 × 1280 pixels with 16:9 ratio and density up to 294 ppi.
- Main Camera: Single 13 MP camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 5 MP with ED flash feature.
- Chipset: Exynos 7570 Quad 14 nm
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Ion 2400 mAh
- Colors: Blue, Gold. Black, White
- Price: EUR 110
Galaxy J3 came with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. There is a dedicated slot for microSDXC for users who want to add extra storage to the phone. This smartphone came in Android 7.0 but can be upgraded to Android 8.0 or Android 9.0.
Once you get the device, download the Samsung Galaxy J3 user manual from the link above and use it to help you prepare the phone and operate the device properly.