Samsung released different smartphones for different markets. The Galaxy J series for example are designed for the middle class market. One of the J series members is J7. If you are thinking about purchasing a Galaxy J7 phone, get the Samsung Galaxy J7 user manual from this page.
Galaxy J7 was announced in June 2017 and released in July 2017. This smartphone has an aluminum frame and aluminum back but has glass for the front part. Samsung completed this Galaxy J7 smartphone with Android Nougat or Android 7.0 that can be upgraded to Android Pie or Android 9.0.
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 User Manual
User manual is a crucial part of every electronic product. It works as a guide to show the user the right way to prepare the electronic product, use the product properly, and face the problem that may appear during when the user is using that electronic product. What helpful guides can you find in the J7 manuals?
User manual of Samsung Galaxy J7 that you can download down here is showing some helpful information, including:
- The steps you must take to prepare your smartphone before you can use the Galaxy J7 from Samsung.
- What you must do if you want to update the software of Samsung Galaxy J7 and use the updated software in that device.
- The entire features Samsung added to the Galaxy J7 and how you can use those special features.
To get the user manual for Samsung Galaxy J7, download the PDF file from the download link available below:
Device: Samsung Galaxy J7
Size: 6.73 MB
User Manual: Download
Use the user manual to get information about everything you need to know before using the Galaxy J7 device, when using that device, or when you find a problem with the device. If you couldn’t find the solution you need from the user manual, get the troubleshooter from Samsung Galaxy J7 Support page.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Specification
Samsung released the Galaxy J7 in various versions. The J7 2017 version comes with excellent features that are great and useful for the middle class market.
Check on Galaxy J7 2017 specifications below if you are interested in getting one of the Galaxy J series members.
- Dimensions: 6.00 × 2.94 × 0.31 in (152.5 × 74.8 × 8 mm)
- Weight: 6.38 oz (181 g)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED
- Screen Size: 83.4 cm2, 5.5 inches with screen to body ratio up to 73.1%
- Screen Resolution: 1080 × 1920 pixels with 16:9 ratio and density up to 401 ppi.
- Main Camera: Single 13 MP wide camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 13 MP wide camera with LED flash.
- Chipset: Exynos 7870 Octa 14 nm.
- Battery: Non removable Li-Ion 3600 mAh
- Colors: Rose Gold, Gold, Blue, Black.
- Price: € 200.00
If you are certain that Samsung Galaxy J7 is going to be your future smartphone, get the device and download the Samsung Galaxy J7 user manual from the link available above. Read and follow the manual everytime you need information or tips to handle the Galaxy J7 phone.