New phones came out to the market, including the Galaxy M11 by Samsung. If you are interested in upgrading your old phone to this Galaxy M11, you need to get the Samsung Galaxy M11 user manual as well. Fortunately, the user manual for Galaxy M11 is available on this page.
Galaxy M11 came with One UI 3.1 and Android 10 inside that you can upgrade to Android 11. It has Adreno 506 for the GPU and two different options to choose from: the 3 GB RAM with 32 GB storage and 4 GB RAM with 64 GB storage.
Download Samsung Galaxy M11 User Manual
If this is the first time you use a Samsung smartphone, the user manual will be really helpful. You’ll see much crucial information to help you set up the Samsung device, the features offered by Samsung for all its users, and many other details in the user manual.
Here are some examples of the useful information every Galaxy M11 user can find in the user manual:
- Complete and detailed instruction about how you can use and leverage from the Samsung Members App.
- How Galaxy M11 smartphone users can find the version of Android OS installed in the device they own.
- If you purchase a second Galaxy M11 smartphone, there will be instructions in the user manual to perform the factory reset and make the phone feel like a brand new phone.
Want some more details about this new smartphone from Samsung? Get the Galaxy M11 user manual first from the link down here.
|Samsung Galaxy M11 (regular)||3.29 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy M11 (QQ)||6.48 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy M11 Specification
Samsung announced Galaxy M11 on March 30, 2020. The phone was released by Samsung on May 4, 2020. This smartphone has a plastic frame and back but has glass front. Interested in getting this new smartphone from Samsung?
First of all, check out the specification it has from this table.
- Dimensions: 6.35 × 3.00 × 0.35 in (161.4 × 76.3 × 9 mm)
- Weight: 6.95 oz (197 g)
- Screen Type: PLS IPS
- Screen Size: 100.5 cm2, 6.4 inches with screen to body ratio up to 81.6%
- Screen Resolution: 720 × 1560 pixels with 19:5:9 ratio and density up to 268 ppi.
- Main Camera: Triple camera: 13 MP wide camera, 5 MP ultrawide camera, and 2 MP wide camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 8 MP wide camera with HDR feature.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM 450 Snapdragon 450 14 nm
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh
- Colors: Violet, Metallic Blue, Black
- Price: $ 169.46 / € 136.97 / ₹ 10,499 / £ 126.99
New smartphones came with new unlock technology such as fingerprint technology. Samsung also completed the Galaxy M11 with a fingerprint sensor that is mounted on the rear of the smartphone’s body. The other sensors owned by this smartphone are proximity sensor and accelerometer sensor.
To use the entire features, apps, and menu in Galaxy M11 properly, you need to read the Samsung Galaxy M11 user manual. Download the user manual here and learn many more things about Galaxy M11 anytime.