On March 23, 2020, Samsung released the Galaxy M21 smartphone along with the Samsung Galaxy M21 user manual. Now, the user manual can be downloaded from this page. Galaxy M21 came with plastic back and frame but has glass front that is protected with Gorilla Glass 3.
Galaxy M21 is completed with One UI 3.1 Core and Android 10 that can be upgraded to Android 11. It also has Octa-core CPU and Mali-G72 MP3 GPU behind the wide screen. Find more information about Galaxy M21 and its user manual from the details below.
Download Samsung Galaxy M21 User Manual
Galaxy M21 user manual provides a lot of information for M21 smartphone users. The file is in PDF format you can download and print from the link available below. Or simply save the file in your smartphone and read them whenever you need information about the Galaxy M21 device.
Some information you can find in the user manual for Galaxy M21 includes:
- Information about Samsung’s special feature named Secure Folder and instructions to use this awesome feature.
- Information about applications in Galaxy M21 devices, especially how you can fix the apps that keep freezing and crashing.
- Lock screen information, like what to do if you want to remove the ads that appear on the lock screen of Galaxy M21 smartphone.
- Information about Samsung smartphone’s safe mode, what it is, what the function of that mode is, and how to use it.
Click the button below and the Galaxy M21 user manual will be yours for free.
|Samsung Galaxy M21 (Android 10)||12.45 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy M21 (Android 11)||5.53 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy M21 Specification
Samsung upgraded the RAM and storage of Galaxy M21 compared to Galaxy M20. This smartphone came in two different options. First option has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage while the second option has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
Here are the complete specification details:
- Dimensions: 6.26 × 2.96 × 0.35 in (159 × 75.1 × 8.9 mm)
- Weight: 6.63 oz (188 g)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED
- Screen Size: 100.5 cm2, 6.4 inches with screen to body ratio up to 84.2%
- Screen Resolution: 1080 × 2340 pixels with 19:5:9 ratio and density up to 403 ppi.
- Main Camera: Triple camera: 48 MP wide camera, 8 MP ultrawide camera, and 5 MP depth camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 20 MP wide camera with HDR feature.
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 10 nm
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Po 6000 mAh with fast charging 15W feature.
- Colors: Raven Black and Midnight Blue
- Price: $ 216.24 / €229.99 / ₹ 12,999 / £ 385.00
The new Galaxy M21 came with USB Type C 2.0 and rear mounted fingerprint sensor for easier unlocking. Some other sensors added to this Galaxy M21 smartphone are compass, proximity sensor, gyro, and accelerometer. Unfortunately, this smartphone doesn’t have NFC yet.
To know many more details about Samsung Galaxy M21, download the Samsung Galaxy M21 user manual where all information, instructions, and answers for your questions can be found. Read the user manual before using your new Galaxy M21 device to prepare the device properly.