On March 5, 2020, Samsung finally released the Galaxy M31 that was announced on February 25, 2020. This smartphone is waiting for you to own it. If you already own this smartphone, make sure you get the Samsung Galaxy M31 user manual for free from this page.
Galaxy M31 came with a plastic back and plastic frame. But the front part of this smartphone is made of glass with Gorilla Glass 3. Samsung added One UI 3.1 to this Galaxy M31 along with Android version 10 that can be upgraded to version 11. Find more details about Galaxy M31 below.
Download Samsung Galaxy M31 User Manual
The user manual for Samsung Galaxy M31 came with various information and instructions for the smartphone users. Some details you can find in the user manual related to the preparation and how to set up the new Galaxy M31 device.
The other details you can find are:
- Troubleshooting for batteries that couldn’t be charged and for the other issues related to charging such as battery drain issues in Samsung Galaxy phones.
- Information about the steps you must take in order to register the Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone.
- Instructions about how to perform the factory reset to your Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone and make it look like a brand new phone.
Find the entire instructions you need by downloading the user manual for free. Here is the button you must hit to get the Galaxy M31 user manual in PDF format.
|Samsung Galaxy M31 (Android 10/Q OS)||12.45 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy M31 (Android 11/R OS)||5.53 MB||Download|
Download the user manual for Galaxy M31 Q OS if your device has Android 10. But get the R OS version if your Galaxy M31 has already upgraded to Android 11.
Samsung Galaxy M31 Specification
For those who are thinking about getting the Galaxy M31 by Samsung, here are the complete specifications.
Use the table below to see whether Galaxy M31 is the right option for you.
- Dimensions: 6.27 × 2.96 × 0.35 in (159.2 × 75.1 × 8.9 mm)
- Weight: 6.74 oz (191 g)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED
- Screen Size: 100.5 cm2, 6.4 inches with screen to body ratio up to 84.1%
- Screen Resolution: 1080 × 2340 pixels with 19:5:9 ratio and density up to 403 ppi.
- Main Camera: Triple camera: 64 MP wide camera, 8 MP ultrawide camera, 5 MP macro camera, and 5 MP depth camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 32 MP wide camera with HDR feature.
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 10 nm
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Po 6000 mAh with fast charging 15W feature.
- Colors: Red, Space Black, and Ocean Blue
- Price: $ 307.29 / ₹ 14,999
Just like Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M21, the fingerprint sensor of Galaxy M31 is mounted on the rear part of the phone. But, unlike Galaxy M20 and M21, Galaxy M31 is already compatible with NFC. The better camera of this smartphone makes it perfect for those who love taking photos and selfies.
Once you get the Galaxy M31 smartphone, get the Samsung Galaxy M31 user manual from the link available above. The manual will be useful when you need troubleshooting for some issues.