Samsung announced Galaxy M51 to the public on August 31, 2020 and then released the smartphone on September 11, 2020. When the smartphone was released, the Samsung Galaxy M51 user manual was also released. Now you can download that manual on this page.
Galaxy M51 is a smartphone with Gorilla Glass 3+ on the front but has a plastic frame and back. This smartphone comes with One UI 3.1 and Android OS version 10 you can upgrade to version 11. Anything else you want to know about Galaxy M51 can be found below.
Download Samsung Galaxy M51 User Manual
The manual for Galaxy M51 by Samsung will show you many details and instructions related to the smartphone. Those details can be saved in your mobile phone so you can access them anywhere you are. There’s no need to carry a manual book.
The manual contains various information to help the user of Galaxy M51 understand how to use the smartphone. Some information includes:
- Explanation about Smart Switch, a special application that will help Galaxy M51 users to transfer data to their Galaxy device from another Android phone.
- Find my Mobile menu that can be found in the Settings. This menu is going to help the Galaxy M51 users to track the lost mobile phone easily.
- In the Network & WiFi menu, there are instructions about how users of Galaxy M51 smartphones can set up the APN or how they can reset the APN.
Many more helpful details have been added to the user manual for Samsung Galaxy M51. If you need those crucial details, hit this download button and get the Galaxy M51 manual in PDF format for free.
|Samsung Galaxy M51 (Android 10/QQ version)||14.53 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy M51 (Android 11/RR version)||5.51 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specification
Samsung Galaxy M51 is also equipped with a fingerprint sensor. But unlike the previous version, the fingerprint sensor of this smartphone is mounted on the side of the smartphone’s body.
The other specifications of this Galaxy M51 can be found in the list below.
- Dimensions: 6.45 × 3.00 × 0.37 in (163.9 × 6.3 × 9.5 mm)
- Weight: 7.51 oz (213 g)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED Plus
- Screen Size: 108.4 cm2, 6.7 inches with screen to body ratio up to 86.7%
- Screen Resolution: 1080 × 2400 pixels with 20:9 ratio and density up to 393 ppi.
- Main Camera: Quad camera: 64 MP wide camera, 12 MP ultrawide camera, 5 MP macro camera, and 5 MP depth camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 32 MP wide camera with HDR feature.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM 730 8 nm Snapdragon 730G
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Po 6000 mAh with fast charging 25W feature.
- Colors: White, Celestial Black, and Electric Blue
- Price: $ 379.00 / ₹ 19,999 / £ 575.00
Samsung offers the Galaxy M51 in two different options. First option has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage while the second option has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. The storage is expendable since Samsung completed the Galaxy M51 with a dedicated slot for microSDXC.
Choose one between the two available options and then get the Samsung Galaxy M51 user manual that matches the Android version your smartphone has.