Samsung released the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in two different versions, the regular Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G. Both were released on August 21, 2020 after being announced by Samsung on August 5, 2020. They came out with the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G user manual.
The 5G version of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra came supports the 5G bands, unlike the regular version of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is equipped with Stylus that is integrated with Bluetooth, gyro, and accelerometer. Find many other stunning details about this device below.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G User Manual
The user manual is available here and can be downloaded in PDF format. The user manual contains complete helpful information about the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G version. You’ll find information about various settings in the user manual such as how you can backup to your Google Account.
Some other settings information you can also find in the user manual include:
- Security settings information that includes how to set up the lock screen, fingerprint scanner, or face recognition.
- Connections settings details about the Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, NFC and payment, data usage, how to connect to printers, ethernet, and others.
- Accounts settings that include accounts settings, how to add accounts to your Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G version, how to remove the accounts, and so on.
The PDF file of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G can be downloaded directly from the button or download link below.
|Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G||23.59 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Specification
The network is not the only thing that makes the 5G version different from the standard version. The RAM and storage options of the 5G version are different as well.
There is 128GB/12GB version, 256GB/8GB version, 256GB/12GB version, and 512GB/12GB version.
- Dimensions: 6.49 × 3.04 × 0.32 in (164.8 × 77.2 × 8.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.34 oz (208 g)
- Screen Type: Dynamic AMOLED 2x, HDR+, 120Hz
- Screen Size: 116.7 cm2, 6.9 inches with screen to body ratio up to 91.7%
- Screen Resolution: 1440 × 3088 pixels with 20:9 ratio and density up to 496 ppi.
- Main Camera: Triple camera: 108 MP wide camera, 12 MP periscope telephoto camera, and 12 MP ultrawide camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 10 MP wide camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM2850 Snapdragon 865 7 nm+ 5G+ for the USA version.
- Exynos 990 7 nm+ for global version.
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Ion 4500 mAh with fast charging 25W feature using USB power delivery 3.0.
- Colors: Mystic Bronze, Mystic Black, and Mystic White.
- Price: $ 984.78 / € 999.00 / £ 859.99
If your country already supports the 5G network bandwidth, the 5G version of Galaxy Note 20 Ultra can be a great choice. This smartphone has a glass front, stainless steel frame, and glass back. The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra series are also equipped with IP68 water and dust resistant.
To know more about the IP68 and the other Samsung Galaxy Note 20 features and apps, download the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra user manual and read the information from that manual.