Galaxy Note 8 was announced on August 3, 2017 and released a month later in September 2017. This awesome smartphone came with Gorilla Glass 5 back and front and aluminum frame. Also, it is equipped with Samsung Galaxy Note 8 user manual.
The user manual can be found and downloaded in PDF format on this page. It contains various helpful information to set up your Galaxy Note 8 device, how to do the features and apps, and many more details. This page also contains the full specs of Galaxy Note 8.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 8 User Manual
All smartphones need user manuals. Manuals contain all information related to the smartphone you bought. By following the instructions and guides in the manual, you’ll know how to use all the wonderful apps and features provided by the smartphone developer.
What will you find in the manual for Galaxy Note 8? Here are some summary:
- Basic information like how you can use the Smart Switch to transfer data from the previous device to your new Galaxy Note 8.
- Apps and features information that contains explanations about all features and apps installed in the Galaxy Note 8 smartphone.
- Settings information that is related to connections setting, display setting, notification setting, security and biometrics setting, and so on.
Get the Galaxy M62 user manual in PDF format from the link down here:
|Samsung Galaxy Note 8||13.06 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specification
For a Galaxy Note 8 user-to-be, here are the full specifications you better know before purchasing any Galaxy Note 8 device. The specs listed below can help you see whether the phone is what you really need.
This information can also help you compare the device with another similar smartphone.
- Dimensions: 6.40 × 2.94 × 0.34 in (162.5 × 74.8 × 8.6 mm)
- Weight: 6.88 oz (195 g)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED HDR10
- Screen Size: 101.1 cm2, 6.3 inches with screen to body ratio up to 83.2%
- Screen Resolution: 1440 × 2960 pixels with 18:5:9 ratio and density up to 521 ppi.
- Main Camera: Dual camera: 12 MP wide camera and 12 MP telephoto camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Dual camera: 8 MP wide camera with auto HDR feature and 2 MP dedicated camera for iris scanner.
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 10 nm for USA and China version.
- Exynos 8995 10 nm for EMEA version.
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh with fast charging 15W feature.
- Colors: Star Pink, Deep Sea Blue, Orchid Gray, Maple Gold, and Midnight Black.
- Price: EUR 500
Samsung released several types of Galaxy Note 8 smartphone. First type has 6 GB RAM and 64 GB mounted storage. Second type has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB mounted storage. And the third type has 6 GB RAM and 256 GB mounted storage. There is a dedicated slot for external storage.
Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 user manual above to make sure you are equipped with the right information about your brand new Galaxy Note 8.