Before the Galaxy Note 10 hit the market, Samsung had already announced and released the Galaxy Note 9 along with the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 user manual. This device was announced on August 9, 2018 and was released in the same month, precisely on August 24, 2018.
This smartphone came with Gorilla Glass 5 for its back and front while the frame was made of aluminum. Samsung equipped the smartphone with Stylus that is integrated with Bluetooth and IP68 technology that is water and dust resistant. Find more information about Galaxy Note 9 on this page.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 9 User Manual
The user manual for Galaxy Note 9 is divided into four different sections. Each section is going to inform you with helpful information. The Basic section for example contains details about initial setup, battery information, Samsung account, notification panel, and so on.
The other sections will be explained below.
- Apps and features section contains information about S Pen features, how to uninstall and install apps, and also complete information about every app you’ll find in the Galaxy Note 9 device.
- Settings section shows you how to set up the connections of the phone, the display and notifications, the lock screen and themes, and many more details.
- The Appendix section is informing Galaxy Note 9 users about troubleshooting, accessibility, and about removing the Galaxy Note 9 battery.
To get this helpful user manual for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 smartphone, hit the download link or button below.
|Samsung Galaxy Note 9||10.62 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specification
Some people love this smartphone because it has an iris scanner and rear mounted fingerprint scanner. It also has many other sensors such as Samsung Pay that is certified by MasterCard and Visa.
Below are the complete specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 you better know before purchasing one of the units.
- Dimensions: 6.37 × 3.01 × 0.35 in (161.9 × 76.4 × 8.8 mm)
- Weight: 7.09 oz (201 g)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED HDR10
- Screen Size: 103.2 cm2, 6.4 inches with screen to body ratio up to 83.4%
- Screen Resolution: 1440 × 2960 pixels with 18:5:9 ratio and density up to 516 ppi.
- Main Camera: Dual camera: 12 MP wide camera and 12 MP telephoto camera with LED flash, HDR, and panorama features.
- Selfie Camera: Dual camera: 8 MP wide camera with auto HDR feature and 2 MP dedicated camera for iris scanner.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 10 nm for LATAM/USA and China version.
- Exynos 9810 10 nm for EMEA version.
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh with fast charging 15W feature.
- Colors: Alpine White, Pure White, Midnight Black, Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple, Metallic Copper.
- Price: € 481.86 / $ 267.27 / £ 349.99
Three different types of Galaxy Note 9 are available. First type has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage while the second type has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage and the last type has 8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage. You can get the type that meets your daily needs the most.
Once you pick the smartphone, download and follow the instructions shown by the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 user manual.