Galaxy S9 was and still is an elegant smartphone released by Samsung. Samsung announced this phone on February 25, 2018 and released Galaxy S9 on March 09, 2018. If you are interested in getting this S9 device, make sure you get the Samsung Galaxy S9 user manual from this page.
The user manual is a helpful thing to guide you on using the device properly. Many details are available in the manual. Whatever problem you find on the S9 device, make sure you search the troubleshooting in the user manual before contacting the service center of Samsung.
Download Samsung Galaxy S9 User Manual
User manual for Samsung Galaxy S9 is available for Android Oreo, Android Pie, and Android Q. You can download user manual for S9 device that matches the Android version it has. All versions of the S9 user manual are available in PDF file that you can open and read anytime you need it.
What information and details will you find in the Galaxy S9 user manual? Here are some information in the manual:
- Explanations about the entire features you can find in Galaxy S9 devices, such as the wake to unlock feature, app notifications, permission settings, and so on.
- Important steps you need to do when preparing the S9 device for the first time. This information can help you get the smartphone ready and use it comfortably.
- Many other important details related to the S9 device.
Galaxy S9 user manual in PDF file will be yours once you click on the download link below.
|Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android Oreo/8.1)||9.61 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android Pie/9.0)||9.45 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android Q/10)||7.59 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification
Before purchasing a Galaxy S9 device, you should know the complete information or specifications of this device. Though the smartphone was released about 3 years ago, the S9 is still a beautiful phone you can consider.
Below are the complete specs of Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Dimensions: 5.81 × 2.70 × 0.33 in (147.7 × 68.7 × 8.5 mm)
- Weight: 5.75 oz (163 g)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED with HDR10
- Screen Size: 84.8 cm2, 5.8 inches with screen to body ratio up to 83.6%
- Screen Resolution: 1440 × 2960 pixels with 18:5:9 ratio and density up to 570 ppi.
- Main Camera: Single camera: 12 MP wide camera.
- Selfie Camera: Dual camera: 8 MP wide camera and 2 MP dedicated iris scanner camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 10 nm for China, USA/LATAM version.
- Exynos 9810 10 nm for EMEA version.
- Battery: Non removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh.
- Colors: Ice Blue, Sunrise Gold, Burgundy Red, Lilac Purple, Titanium Grey, Coral Blue, Midnight Black.
- Price: € 370.00
The position of Galaxy S9 has been taken over by S10 that was released by Samsung in 2019. But the performance of S9 is still awesome. If you are looking for a great Android Smartphone for your daily life, you should consider the S9.
If you finally get this S9 device, download the Samsung Galaxy S9 user manual from one of the links above and follow the instructions to set the preparation of your smartphone and use it properly.