Samsung announced Galaxy Tab A 10.1 on February 15, 2019 and released the device in April 2019. This tablet has an aluminum back and frame but glass material for the front. This device came with Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 user manual you can download from this page.
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 has One UI 3.0 and Android Pie/9.0 for the basic OS. But the OS can be upgraded to Android 11. What are the specs of Galaxy Tab A 10.1? What important information you’ll find in the user manual for Galaxy Tab A 10.1?
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1″) User Manual
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 has special features. To know those features and how you can use them, you need to download the user manual, fortunately it is available for free on this page. Get it in PDF format and read it whenever and wherever you need information about your Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
Some information you can find in the user manual for Galaxy Tab A 10.1 includes:
- How to use a feature called multi window to multitask or using two different apps at the same time in one tablet.
- How to expand the store of your Galaxy tab 10.1 by using a microSD card. There are instructions about how to mount the microSD card to your Galaxy Tab A 10.1.
- Keep your eyes comfortable in using the Galaxy Tab A 10.1 device at night by activating night mode. Information about this mode is available in the user manual.
The user manual has many other essential details for the users of Galaxy Tab A 10.1. Simply hit the download button down here to get Galaxy Tab A 10.1 user manual.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1||6.07 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1″) Specification
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 came in 5 different types. First type has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage. Second one has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. Third type has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. Next type has 3 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. And the last type has 3 GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
Read the full specs of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 from the table below.
- Dimensions: 9.65 × 5.88 × 0.30 in (245.2 × 149.4 × 7.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.03 lb (469 g)
- Screen Type: TFT
- Screen Size: 295.8 cm2, 10.1 inches with screen to body ratio up to 80.7%
- Screen Resolution: 1200 × 1920 pixels with 16:10 ratio and density up to 224 ppi.
- Main Camera: Single 8 MP camera with panorama feature.
- Selfie Camera: Single 5 MP camera.
- Chipset: Exynos 7904 14 nm.
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Po 6150 mAh.
- Colors: Black, Gold, and Silver.
- Price: EUR 220
Various types of Galaxy Tab A 10.1 provides wider options for you. Get one that the storage meets your daily needs. And make sure you get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 user manual as well. When you need to get a troubleshooter for some issues, you’ll find it in the user manual.