Galaxy Tab A 10.5 was announced in August 2018 and released in the same month. This Samsung tab has Android OS version 8.1 that can be upgraded to version 10. If you are interested in using this incredible tab, get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 user manual from this page.
The tab came with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB mounted storage. But there is a dedicated slot you can use to mount the microSD card for extra storage. Is it the right tablet you need? What is available in the user manual for Galaxy Tab A 10.5?
Download Samsung Galaxy A (10.5″) User Manual
Looking for information about turning on face recognition? Interested in activating the fingerprint sensor? What can you do if you cannot unlock your Galaxy Tab A 10.5 device? Answers for those issues can be found in the user manual for Galaxy Tab A 10.5 that you can download below.
Information you will find in the user manual includes:
- Troubleshooting for some issues like if your tablet shows any service or network error message or if your tablet suddenly doesn’t turn on.
- Information that is related to removing the Galaxy Tab A battery. The tablet came with a non-removable battery but there are details about removing the battery.
- Complete features and apps that are provided by Samsung such as the Samsung Flow, Samsung Members, Samsung Kids, and so on.
The user manual of Galaxy Tab A 10.5 contains many more details you will need to use the device properly and optimally. Get the user manual from the link below.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (Android Oreo version)||8.8 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (Android Pie version)||7.65 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (Android Q version)||7.48 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy A (10.5″) Specification
If you are interested in getting and using a Galaxy Tab A 10.5 device, you need to know what’s inside and other details about the tab. Knowing the complete specifications of the tab is going to help you realize whether the tab is the best option for you.
Here are the full Galaxy Tab A 10.5 specs.
- Dimensions: 10.24 × 6.34 × 0.31 in (260 × 161.1 × 8 mm)
- Weight: 1.17 lb (529 g)
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Size: 319.7 cm2, 10.5 inches with screen to body ratio up to 76.3%
- Screen Resolution: 1200 × 1920 pixels with 16:10 ratio and density up to 216 ppi.
- Main Camera: Single 8 MP camera with panorama and LED flash features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 5 MP camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM 450 Snapdragon 450 14 nm
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Po 7300 mAh.
- Colors: White, Blue, and Black.
- Price: EUR 250
This tablet came with USB Type C 2.0 and magnetic connector. It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G bands. The GPU used behind the case is Adreno 506 and the CPU is Octa-core Cortex-A53 1.8 GHz. Based on the specs above, is this tablet the best option for you?
If so, get the device and download the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 user manual. Start the device by following the getting started instruction in the manual.