Galaxy Tab A 8.0 was announced and released in July 2019. Samsung designed the tab with a plastic frame, aluminum back, and glass front. This tab supports Nano SIM and has a dedicated slot for microSD card. If you want to get the device, get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 user manual as well.
The user manual is available in PDF format. Download it from the link available on this page. But before downloading the user manual, you need to know some details that are provided in the user manual. This page will show you the information about the manual.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0″) User Manual
Galaxy Tab A 8.0 user manual provides so many details about the apps. When you get Galaxy Tab A 8.0, you’ll find various apps in the device, including Google apps and Samsung apps. The manual will help you understand how you can configure and use the apps.
But those are not the only details you’ll find in the user manual. Some other details include:
- Explanation and instruction about the features of Galaxy Tab A 8.0 such as how to use a microSD card, how to activate the night mode, how to use multi window, and what features in the camera app.
- Instructions about how to assemble the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 device, how to start using the tab, and how to install the bumper of Kids Edition.
- Legal information about the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 you better read before you start using the device. Make sure you read the entire legal information in a language you understand the most.
Those details above will be available in your device and can be accessed anytime and anywhere once you download it from the link below.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0||6.30 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8.0″) Specification
Samsung equipped this Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with Android Pie (9.0) as the OS. You can upgrade the OS of Galaxy Tab A 8.0 to Android version 11. The GPU found in the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 is Adreno 504 with Quad-core Cortex-A53 2.0 GHz as the CPU.
Find the Galaxy Tab A 8.0 specs below.
- Dimensions: 8.27 × 4.90 × 0.31 in (210 × 124.4 × 8 mm)
- Weight: 12.24 oz (345 g)
- Screen Type: TFT
- Screen Size: 185.6 cm2, 8.0 inches with screen to body ratio up to 71.0%
- Screen Resolution: 800 × 1280 pixels with 16:10 ratio and density up to 189 ppi.
- Main Camera: Single 8 MP camera.
- Selfie Camera: Single 2 MP camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM 429 Snapdragon 429 12 nm
- Battery: Non Removable Li-Po 5100 mAh.
- Colors: Silver Gray and Carbon Black
- Price: EUR 130
Only three versions are available for this Galaxy Tab A 8.0. First type has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB mounted storage. Second type has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. The last type has 2 GB RAM and 64 GB RAM. Which type of Galaxy Tab A 8.0 do you think will be yours?
No matter which type you finally opt for, get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 user manual above and follow the instructions shown in the user manual.