Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 user manual was released along with the tablet, on September 2, 2020. The tablet has an Android 10 operating system that can be upgraded to Android 11. It is also completed with One UI 3.1. Three different types available, you are free to choose the one you like the most.
If you need a user manual for Samsung Galaxy Tab A7, you should get it from a trusted source. This page is where you can get the user manual you need. Thinking about getting this Samsung new tab? You can check the specs of this tab below.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (10.4″) User Manual
There will be 4 different information you can find in the manual for Galaxy Tab A7: the Basics, Apps and features, Settings, and Appendix. What will you find in every section of the manual? Below is the summary of the user manual:
- The Basics gives you information about batter, memory card, device layout and functions, USIM or SIM, and solutions for device overheating situations.
- The Apps and features provide complete information about how to install and uninstall apps. This section will also give you information about all basic apps that are installed on the tab.
- The Settings section provides everything you need to know about the menu in the Settings app and how you can use each menu.
- The Appendix section contains information about HAC or hearing aid compatibility and about troubleshooting.
To download the user manual for Galaxy Tab A7, simply click the download link below.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (version Q 10.0)||6.51 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (10.4″) Specification
Galaxy Tab A7 comes in 2 different versions. The first one is the SM-T500 that is a WiFi only version. The second one is the SM-T505 which is the LTE version.
If you are planning to get this tab, check out the full specs of Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 from the list below.
- Dimensions: 9.75×6.20×0.28 in (247.6×157.4×7 mm)
- Weight: 477 g (LTE version), 476 g (WiFi version) (10.5 lb)
- Screen Type: TFT
- Screen Size: 307.9 cm2, 10.4 inches with up to 79.0% screen to body ratio
- Screen Resolution: 1200×1200 pixels, 5:3 ratio with up to 224 ppi density
- Main Camera: Single 8 MP camera with auto focus feature.
- Selfie Camera: Single 5 MP camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 11 nm
- Battery: Non removable Li-Po 7040 mAh with fast charging 15 W feature.
- Colors: Gold, Silver, and Dark Gray
- Price: EUR 240
Three different types of Galaxy Tab A7 are available. The first has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. Another type has 4 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. And the last type has 3 GB RAM with 64 GB storage.
The microSDXC slot is available if you need extra storage for the Galaxy Tab A7.