Samsung announced the Galaxy Tab S5e in February 2019 and released the device in April 2019. Samsung also released the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e user manual to help people understand how to use the device properly. The user manual can be found and downloaded on this page.
Galaxy Tab S5e itself has an aluminum frame, aluminum back, and glass front, just like some other Galaxy Tab series. This one came with Android Pie or Android 9.0 but it can be upgraded to Android 11. It also has One UI 3.1. What will you find in the user manual?
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e User Manual
The user manual is available in PDF format and now can be downloaded to your device. This user manual comes with so many crucial details for the users of Galaxy Tab S5e. Below are some instructions you will find in the user manual.
- The Getting Started part contains information about how you can assemble the device and start using the device.
- The Apps section will give you all information about Google Apps, Samsung Apps, and how to use all the standard apps.
- The Settings section has so many details, such as device maintenance, accessibility, accounts, security, lock screen, notifications, connections, and many other settings.
The user manual in PDF format can be moved easily from a device to another. Anytime you need help with your Galaxy Tab S5e, open the file and find the troubleshooting. To download the user manual in PDF format, simply click on the download button below.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5 (version P 9.0)||6.65 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Specification
Galaxy Tab S5e is completed with various sensors, including compass, proximity, gyro, accelerometer, and side mounted fingerprint. This tab also has GPS, Bluetooth, and WLAN for the connections. Only 2 versions are available, the first one has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage.
The other one has 6 GB RAM and 128 internal storage. Samsung completed the device with a microSDXC dedicated slot so you can easily expand your tablet’s storage.
- Dimensions: 9.65 × 6.30 × 0.22 in (245 × 160 × 5.5 mm)
- Weight: 400 g (14.11 oz)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED
- Screen Size: 319.7 cm2, 10.5 inches with up to 81.6% screen to body ratio
- Screen Resolution: 1600 × 2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio with up to 288 ppi density
- Main Camera: Single 13 MP camera with auto focus, panorama and HDR features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 8 MP camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 10 nm
- Battery: Non removable Li-Po 7040 mAh with fast charging 18 W feature.
- Colors: Silver, Gold, and Black
- Price: EUR 410
The CPU added to this tab is Octa-core and the GPU owned by Galaxy Tab S5e is Adreno 615. Unlike the other tablets, this one is not completed with a stylus. But you can try using a universal stylus if you want to.
Before using the device, get the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e user manual first and let it guide you to use the tablet properly and to troubleshoot any possible problem.