Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite user manual contains everything you want to know about the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite. The tablet was released on May 16, 2020, less than a month after being released by Samsung. It has an aluminum frame and back and glass front.
The user manual has everything you want to know about the device. You can get that user manual on this page. You can also check the specs of the tablet in case you are planning to get the device as well as the manual. The full specs can also be found here.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite User Manual
The user manual you are about to download from this page has all useful details. Some details can help you set up and start the device. Some other details will help you understand the standard apps installed on the device. Below is some information you’ll find in the user manual for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
- There will be details to help you use the stylus or S Pen. The information also includes how to replace the nib of your S Pen if it gets dull.
- You will also find how to turn off and turn on the device, as well as how to format your memory card.
- Some other instructions like how to use the face recognition feature and the precautions to use the face recognition feature can be found in the user manual.
Below is the download link for the user manual for Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4 (version Q 10.0)||13.85 MB||Download|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite 10.4 (version R 11.0)||6.82 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Specification
Galaxy Tab S6 Lite came in 2 different options. First one is 4GB RAM with 64 GB storage and the second one is 4 GB RAM with 128 GB storage.
Samsung added a dedicated slot for microSD so you can expand the storage of your smartphone.
- Dimensions: 9.63 × 6.07 × 0.28 in (244.5 × 154.3 × 7 mm)
- Weight: 467 g (1.03 lb)
- Screen Type: TFT
- Screen Size: 307.9 cm2, 10.4 inches with up to 81.6% screen to body ratio
- Screen Resolution: 1200 × 2000 pixels, 5:3 ratio with up to 224 ppi density
- Main Camera: Single 8 MP wide camera with panorama and HDR features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 5 MP camera.
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 10 nm
- Battery: Non removable Li-Po 7040 mAh with fast charging 15 W feature.
- Colors: Oxford Gray, Angora Blue, and Chiffon Pink
- Price: EUR 380
The standard Android version owned by Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is Android Q or 10.0. But you can upgrade it to version R or Android 11.0. Samsung completed the device with One UI 3.1, just like some other tablets that have been released before this one.
If you are planning to get this device, you need to download the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite user manual immediately. Everytime you need to find information about the tablet, simply check the user manual you have downloaded.