Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 user manual has been released along with the device. Galaxy Tab S6 itself is a tablet that was released in August 2019. This gadget has a glass front, aluminum back and frame. Samsung completed the device with a magnetic stylus that is integrated with Bluetooth.
If you are looking for the user manual for Galaxy Tab S6, you are about to find it below. You will also find details about the specs of the user manual. Use the specs to compare this device with the other devices if you are looking for the right tablet.
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 User Manual
What will you find in the user manual for Galaxy Tab S6? All information about setting your tablet can be found in the manual. There will be details about access settings, notification, sounds and vibration, lock screen and security, accessibility, and device maintenance.
- The details about Access Settings will help you know how to access the Settings easily. There are 3 different ways to find the Settings menu, learn about them all from the user manual.
- The Notifications part is about to show you how to set the app icon badges, the notifications when the Do Not Disturb mode is activated, and how to modify the status bar.
- The Device Maintenance will show you the status of your memory, storage, and the device’s battery. This can also help you optimize the system resources of your tablet.
Get the user manual in PDF format from the download link below and get all details you need anytime and anywhere.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5 (version P 9.0)||6.66 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Specification
The Galaxy Tab S6 came with Android Pie or Android 9.0 but it can be upgraded to Android 11. It also has the One UI 3.1. The GPU used in the device is Adreno 640. It has a dedicated slot for the microSDXC.
Check out all specs of this tablet from the table down here.
- Dimensions: 9.63×6.28×0.22 in (244.5×159.5×5.7 mm)
- Weight: 420 g (14.82 oz)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED
- Screen Size: 321.9 cm2, 10.5 inches with up to 82.5% screen to body ratio
- Screen Resolution: 1600×2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio with up to 287 ppi density
- Main Camera: Dual 13 MP wide camera with auto focus feature and 5 MP ultrawide camera with panorama and HDR features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 8 MP wide camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 7 nm
- Battery: Non removable Li-Po 7040 mAh with fast charging 15 W feature.
- Colors: Rose Blush, Cloud Blue, and Mountain Gray
- Price: EUR 600
Three options are available. The first one has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. Another one has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. And the last one has 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage. However, the dedicated slot for microSDXC allows you to expand the storage.
Before purchasing the device, make sure you already download the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 user manual above. Check out the instructions to set up your new Galaxy Tab S6.