Samsung released the Galaxy Tab S7 on August 21, 2020, about 3 weeks after being announced. The device was released along with the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 user manual. Now, you can get the user manual from the page below. You will also find the specs of the tab on this page.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 itself came in 3 different versions. First version is the SM-T870 or the WiFi only version. The second one is SM-T875 which is the LTE version. The last version is SM-876B or the 5G LTE version. Which one is going to be yours?
Download Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 User Manual
The user manual for Galaxy Tab S7 comes in PDF format you can read anytime and anywhere, through any device. What can you get from the user manual? There are 8 different sections you will find in the manual. Below are some useful details you will find in that manual.
- Contents section will show you complete details about the Galaxy Tab S7 features such as Mobile Continuity, Biometric security, Bixby, Dark mode, and S Pen.
- Settings section is where you can find various menus such as connections, security, customization, accounts, accessibility, backup, and many other settings.
- The Camera and Gallery section shows you all modes and features you will find in the camera of your Galaxy Tab S7. Figure out how to use all features and modes by reading this section.
To get the user manual for your Galaxy Tab S7, click the download button below.
|Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 11.0 (version Q 10.0)||7.04 MB||Download|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Specification
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 has aluminum back and frame but is completed with glass front. The device comes with Stylus support with Bluetooth integration, gyro, and accelerometer. Samsung completed this device with One UI 2.5 and Android 10 operating system.
Here are more specs of Galaxy Tab S7.
- Dimensions: 9.99×6.51×0.25 in (253.8×165.3×6.3 mm)
- Weight: 500 g (LTE version), 498 g (WiFi version) 502 g (5G LTE version) (1.10 lb)
- Screen Type: LTPS TFT, HDR10+, 120Hz.
- Screen Size: 350.9 cm2, 11.0 inches with up to 83.6% screen to body ratio
- Screen Resolution: 1600×2560 pixels, 16:10 ratio with up to 274 ppi density
- Main Camera: Dual 13 MP wide camera with auto focus feature and 5 MP ultrawide camera.
- Selfie Camera: Single 8 MP wide camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 5G+ 7 nm+
- Battery: Non removable Li-Po 8000 mAh with fast charging 45 W feature.
- Colors: Phantom Navy, Mystic Silver, Mystic Bronze, and Mystic Black.
- Price: EUR 700
The Galaxy Tab S7 has 3 different types to choose. The first type has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. The second one has 8 GB RAM and 256 GB storage. And the last type has 8 GB RAM and 512 GB storage.
There is a dedicated slot for the microSDXC for those who need extra storage.