Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro was announced on September 30, 2020 and was released less than a month later, on October 13, 2020. The smartphone has Gorilla Glass 5 for the back and the front side but the frame is made of aluminum. The Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro user manual was also released along with the device.
The user manual can be found on this site, in PDF format. It eases you to find a solution and troubleshooting for your Mi 10T Pro device. The information is available in English so you can understand the information easily.
Download Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro User Manual
The user manual has only 9 different pages. Each page contains specific information about your Mi 10T Pro smartphone. For example, the first page will give you details about the buttons on the phone and the USB port. The other pages will show you some other information such as:
- Information about the MIUI operating system used in the smartphone. You will also find the picture of the SIM card tray and all information about the Dual SIM.
- Complete Safety Information that is extremely important. There will be details about the batteries, power adapters, cables, and the other components you can connect to your Mi 10T Pro device.
- There are also Precautions that contain information about where and when you can and cannot use the device. Follow all instructions if you want your device to work properly for a long time.
In order to get the PDF file of the user manual for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, hit the download button down here.
|Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro||4.94 MB||Download|
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specification
Only 2 different types of Mi 10T Pro available. Both of them have 8 GB RAM but one of them has 128 GB storage while another version has 256 GB storage. There is no dedicated slot for external storage or memory card.
The other details about the phone specifications can be found below.
- Dimensions: 6.5 × 3.01 × 0.37 in (165.1 × 76.4 × 9.3 mm)
- Weight: 218 g (7.69 oz)
- Screen Type: IPS LCD, HDR10+, 144Hz
- Screen Size: 107.4 cm2, 6.67 inches with up to 85.2% screen to body ratio
- Screen Resolution: 1080 × 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio with up to 395 ppi density
- Main Camera: Triple Camera 108 MP wide camera, 13 MP ultrawide camera, 5 MP macro camera.
- Selfie Camera: Single 20 MP wide camera with HDR feature.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 756G 5G 7 nm
- Battery: Non removable Li-Po 5000 mAh with fast charging 33 W feature
- Colors: Aurora Blue, Lunar Silver, and Cosmic Black
- Price: € 459.00 / $ 469.99 / £ 469.99 / ₹ 36,999
Mi 10T Pro came with MIUI 12.5 and Android 10 that can be upgraded to version 11. It has Adreno 650 as the GPU and an Octa-core machine behind the case. The fingerprint sensor to unlock the device is mounted on the side of the phone.
To use all the buttons and features of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, get the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro user manual above and make sure you read it before using the smartphone.