Xiaomi released the Mi 4 years ago, in August 2014, a month after announcing the device. Now, this smartphone production has been discontinued. When Xiaomi released the device, the Xiaomi Mi 4 user manual was also released along with the gadget.
If you lost the user manual, you can download it again from the link you can find on this page. By clicking on the link you will be able to download the user manual in PDF format. Anytime you need information about your smartphone, you can find it easily from the user manual for Mi 4.
Download Xiaomi Mi 4 User Manual
User manual contains complete information about a device. The one for Xiaomi Mi 4 came with all details that will be useful for you and the other Mi 4 users. What will you find in the user manual? How to download the user manual and benefit from it? Below is the answer you need.
- The user manual will give you information about the VIP users and all services and benefits that can be enjoyed only by the VIP users.
- This user manual will also give you information about the security, like how you can update the system of your phone.
- You will also find instructions about inserting the SIM card to your Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone. Many more details can be found easily in the user manual.
To download the user manual for Xiaomi Mi 4 in PDF format, all you have to do is just click on the download button provided below. Anytime you need to find troubleshooting, you can easily find it on your smartphone.
|Xiaomi Mi 4||925 KB||Download|
Xiaomi Mi 4 Specification
Even though the production of this smartphone by Xiaomi has been discontinued, you can still find some Mi 4 phones in the market. Most of them are secondhand products but many of those phones still can work properly.
If you are interested in purchasing one of them, get to know the phone’s specs first.
- Dimensions: 5.48 × 2.70 × 0.35 in (139.2 × 68.5 × 8.9 mm)
- Weight: 149 g (5.26 oz)
- Screen Type: IPS LCD
- Screen Size: 68.9 cm2, 5.0 inches with up to 72.3% screen to body ratio
- Screen Resolution: 1080 × 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio with up to 441 ppi density
- Main Camera: Single 13 MP camera with auto focus feature.
- Selfie Camera: Single 8 MP camera.
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 28 nm
- Battery: Non removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh with fast charging 18 W feature.
- Colors: White and Black
- Price: EUR 230
There are 2 versions of Xiaomi Mi 4 you can opt for. The first one has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage while the other version has 3 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Xiaomi didn’t complete this smartphone with a dedicated card slot so you cannot add extra storage to the phone.
If you finally get this smartphone from Xiaomi, make sure you check the details in the Xiaomi Mi 4 user manual and use your smartphone properly and more optimally.