Since a couple years ago Xiaomi has become one of everyone’s favorite phones. The specifications are awesome but the price is highly affordable. One of its products is the Mi 9. This smartphone was released on March 25, 2019. If you want to get this one, download the Xiaomi Mi 9 user manual.
User manual for Xiaomi Mi 9 phone is available to download on this page. The user manual is in PDF format. Mi 9 came with Android 9.0 or Pie and can be upgraded to Android 10. It was completed with MIUI 12. What can you find in the manual?
Download Xiaomi Mi 9 User Manual
The user manual will give you complete details about the device and how you can use it optimally. Just like the other manuals, this one is going to show you the body of the Mi 9 phone, complete with the buttons. Then you will find explanations about those buttons.
The other information you can find in the user manual includes:
- How to turn the smartphone on. If you are turning it on for the first time, there will be instructions on the screen of the smartphone to follow.
- There is also an explanation about the MIUI OS. You will know more about the MIUI and what’s so special about it. There will be information about the official site of MIUI.
- You can also find information about the double SIM cards and the available SIM cards slot. Check out the user manual to learn about them all.
Fortunately, the user manual for Xiaomi Mi 9 can be downloaded for free simply by clicking on the download button seen below.
|Xiaomi Mi 9||237 KB||Download|
Xiaomi Mi 9 Specification
There are four different versions of Mi 9 available. The first version has 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. The second one has 8 GB RAM and 64 GB storage. The third one has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. And the last version has 8 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage.
Unfortunately, there is no memory card slot so you cannot expand the storage. If you need to store so many things, pick one that has 128 GB storage.
- Dimensions: 6.20 × 2.94 × 0.30 in (157.5 × 74.7 × 7.6 mm)
- Weight: 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED with HDR10
- Screen Size: 100.2 cm2, 6.39 inches with up to 85.2% screen to body ratio
- Screen Resolution: 1080 × 2340 pixels, 19:5:9 ratio with up to 403 ppi density
- Main Camera: Triple 48 MP wide camera, 12 MP telephoto camera, 16 MP ultrawide camera, with auto focus, panorama, HDR, and Dual LED features.
- Selfie Camera: Single 20 MP wide camera with HDR feature.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 7 nm
- Battery: Non removable Li-Po 3300 mAh with fast charging 20 W feature.
- Colors: Piano Black, Ocean Blue, and Lavender Violet
- Price: EUR 590
No matter which version of Mi 9 you finally opt for, you should get the Xiaomi Mi 9 user manual from the link above and learn how to use the device properly.