Still targeting the mid-range class, Xiaomi also launched different Note 10 Series called Redmi Note 10 Pro. Redmi Note 10 Pro user manual shows that this mid-range phone bringing the characteristics of a flagship phone such as a better screen and amazing quality of cameras for maximum photography.
Although bringing the same type of screen with Redmi Note regular version, the Pro version comes with different specifications. The screen quality of Pro version is known to give smoother performance when being used.
Download Redmi Note 10 Pro User Manual
The user manual for Redmi Note 10 Pro comprises SIM details as well as how to use and what needs to pay attention to for using this device safely. The user manual can be downloaded by clicking on the available link below.
A brief summary of information to come across in this document:
- Learn about the use of SIM card tray and what support the dual SIM in this device to get optimal network performance.
- Getting to know the important safety information dealing with using the device, especially when first using it, and safety precautions to avoid any possible danger caused by the misuse of the device.
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Redmi Note 10 Pro||429 KB||Download|
Redmi Note 10 Pro Specifications
Redmi Note 10 Pro is a perfect option for those who like a high-class smartphone but don’t want to break their savings.
It also becomes a good choice for Redmi Note 10 series with a bigger and smoother visual. You will receive a better screen and a powerful chipset.
- Dimensions: 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm (6.46 x 3.01 x 0.32 inches). Glass layer for the front and back of the body with plastic frame.
- Weight: 193 gram.
- Screen Type: AMOLED protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Screen Size: 6.67 inches, bigger than the Redmi Note 10 regular version.
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels with 395 ppi density for smooth visual.
- Main Camera: Quad, 108 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), 5 MP (macro), and 2 MP (depth) for maximum photography results.
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP to support amazing self-camera shots.
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8nm) with eight cores (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold and 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) to create powerful smartphone performance.
- Battery: Li-Po 5020 mAH. This big battery is supported by fast charging 33W allowing 59 percent charging in 30 minutes. This device supports multiple smartphone activities in long use.
- Colors: available in 3 colors including Onyx Gray, Glacier Blue, and Gradient Bronze.
- Price: $265.19
Redmi Note 10 Pro comes in 6 GM RAM and 8 GB RAM. The 6 GB RAM version is available in two different internal memory including 64 GB and 128 GB. Meanwhile, the 8 GB version is supported with 128 GB.
No matter what types of RAM and internal memory option you choose when buying this phone, it’s all support abundant data saving as it can cover a huge amount of images and video files.
Learn about Redmi Note 10 Pro user manual to know how to operate this device appropriately and safely. Not to mention, important features of the smartphone so that you can maximize their use.