A few months ago, Xiaomi launched another member of Note 10 Series called Redmi Note 10. As the regular version, it serves as the best option for a mid-range smartphone.
Through Redmi Note 10 User Manual, we all know that it is a high-powered smartphone as it’s packed with a big battery.
Although belongs to the mid-range category, Xiaomi upgraded Redmi Note 10 design so that it looks like a flagship phone. It’s a good alternative for you who look for a fancy phone at a more affordable price.
Download Redmi Note 10 User Manual
The user manual for Redmi Note 10 phone consists of instructions on how to use this device. You can download the user manual of this phone by clicking on the available link below.
A summary of information that you will find in this document:
- Discover the whole features packed in your phone including security features like a fingerprint to unlock the phone as well as other essential features for daily use such as fast charging feature to help you maximize the use of the device.
- Getting started with a new phone sometimes can be a bit tricky, so this user manual provided easy tips on preparations before setting up Redmi Note 10 for the first time
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Redmi Note 10||409 KB||Download|
This user manual for Redmi Note 10 is presented in English. If you want to have a user manual in your own language for easier understanding, you can download the user manual on Xiaomi’s official website based on your country.
Redmi Note 10 Specification
Redmi Note 10 is a powerful mid-range smartphone with fantastic photography skills. It’s a device you must get if you prefer taking pictures with high-quality results. Despite its affordable price, you will be spoiled with long-lasting performance and a better screen to enjoy amazing visuals.
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm (6.32 x 2.93 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 178.8 g (6.31 oz)
- Screen Type: Super AMOLED protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Screen Size: 6.43 inches
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2040 pixels
- Main Camera: Quad, 48 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), 2 MP (macro), and 2 MP (depth)
- Selfie Camera: Single, 13 MP
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678, Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable with fast charging 33W allowing a battery to be fully charged in 74 minutes.
- Colors: Shadow Black (Onyx Gray), Aqua Green (Lake Green), Frost White (Pebble White)
- Price: $ 189.99
Along with that specs, Redmi Note 10 are available in three types of memory options. It includes 64 GB internal memory with 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory with 4 GB RAM, and 128 GB internal memory with 6 GB RAM. You can choose it based on your data-saving needs.
Take a look at the Redmi Note 10 User Manual and learn how to use Redmi Note 10 and its feature appropriately. Doing so enables you to maximize the benefit of the device and prevent any misuse that might harm the phone. So, your Redmi Note 10 performs and serves its function well in the long run.