Redmi Note 10s is another lineup of smartphones launched this year in Redmi Note 10 series. Looking at Redmi Note 10s manual, we know that this device has different specs and prices from the other three smartphones on the series. This makes many people confused with its appearance in the market.
However, it is known to be Xiaomi strategy to provide Redmi series in different ranges of prices, particularly the affordable ones.
As with different prices, the devices come with differently interesting specs too. Redmi Note 10s seems to be the answer for those who don’t want to go with Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Download Redmi Note 10s Manual
The manual of Redmi Note 10s provides detailed information that is useful dealing with the use of this smartphone. You can download the manual and use it to equip yourself with reliable information about Redmi Note 10s from the available link below.
Some information that you will find in this document are:
- Some important features that come with the phones such as MIUI interface and dual SIM that support better network activities.
- Both safety information and precautions can guide users to use this smartphone in a safe way and how to avoid any misuse which leads to possible danger.
|Device Name||Size||User Manual|
|Redmi Note 10 S||500 KB||Download|
Redmi Note 10s Specifications
For you who look for a cheaper alternative to Redmi Note 10 Pro, this smartphone gives you look-liked specs that are worth getting. Redmi Note 10s seems to be the small version of the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
Hence, if you want to experience the amazing quality of Note 10 series at a more affordable price, this device is the answer.
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm (6.32 x 2.93 x 0.33 inches) with a protection from dust and splash in IP53 level.
- Weight: 178.8 grams with an ergonomic design.
- Screen Type: AMOLED touchscreen protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Screen Size: 6.43 inches.
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels producing 409 ppi density for smoother visual.
- Main Camera: Quad, 64 MP (wide), 8 MP (ultrawide), 2 MP (macro), and 2 MP (depth) to support a high-quality of photography
- Selfie Camera: 13 MP to satisfy your selfie cravings.
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G95 (12 nm) with Octa-core CPU (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 and 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) for better performance, especially to support gaming.
- Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable and comes with fast charging 33 W feature to fully charge the battery in a short time
- Colors: available in 3 types of colors including deep sea blue (ocean blue), frost white (pebble white), and shadow black (onyx gray)
- Price: $199.
To balance its high specs, Redmi Note 10s offers three types of RAM with different options for internal memory. The smallest RAM, 4 GB comes with 128 internal memory to save your abundant files. The 6 GB RAM comes in two options for internal memory, 64 GB and 128 GB.
Meanwhile, the 8 GB RAM is packed with 128 GB internal memory. Coming along with Redmi Note 10s manual when buying, learn important information about the device. Doing so enables you to experience the maximum benefits of this smartphone.