When you delete photos and videos from your Samsung phone’s gallery, they are moved to recycle bin and will be kept there for 30 days, at which point they will be permanently deleted.
This is a helpful feature to have so you don’t need to worry if you delete photos or videos from your gallery by accident because you can easily restore them.
I will show you how to recover deleted photos and videos from your gallery.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from Gallery
1. Open up the gallery app on your phone.
2. Tap on the three lines button in the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on ‘recycle bin’ from the menu that appears.
Here, you will find all the photos and videos that you have deleted in the past 30 days. At the bottom of each item, it shows how many days are left before they will be permanently deleted.
4. Open the photo or video you would like to recover.
5. Tap the rewind arrow icon in the bottom left corner of the photo or video.
6. That item will be immediately restored back to your phone’s gallery.
Restoring Multiple Photos or Videos at Once
If you would like to restore multiple images at once, follow the tutorial below:
1. Tap edit at the top of the recycle bin.
2. Mark the photos and videos you want to restore.
3. Then, tap restore in the bottom left corner.