When you like a post on Instagram, it’s not just a way to give your reaction to the content. It also works like a save button, in which you can see the posts any time in the future.
But in the February 2022 update, Instagram has made some changes to how you can access the posts you’ve liked feature.
Previously, you could find them by going to Settings > Account > Posts you’ve liked.
However, the feature is now gone from the place where it used to be, and it confuses a lot of users.
Actually, it’s not gone, it’s just moved.
And here, I will show you how to find and see your liked posts after the 2022 update, both on the Instagram mobile and web version.
In This Post
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram Mobile App
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Tap on the three lines on the top right corner.
- A popup menu will appear. Tap on “Your Activity.”
- Under “Your Activity” menu, tap on “Interactions.”
- Then, tap on “Likes.”
- All of the posts that you have liked will appear here, from newest to oldest.
- But you can sort them in reverse chronological order and filter them using a date range filter.
Additionally, from there, you can also unlike multiple posts at once. To do this, tap and hold at multiple posts and tap on “Unlike” at the bottom of your screen.
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram PC
Unlike the mobile version of Instagram, on the web version, you cannot see your liked posts by default.
However, there is an easy way to do this with a Chrome extension called Layoutify: Improved Layout for Instagram.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the Layoutify Chrome Web Store page, and click on “Add to Chrome.”
- After you have installed the extension, log into your Instagram account on the web.
- Click on the three dots menu at the top right corner.
- A grid of all of the posts that you have liked will appear.
- You can scroll down and click “Load More” to see more of your liked posts.
Unfortunately, you cannot sort, filter, and unlike multiple posts at once with this extension like you can do on the mobile app.
But this is still a great way to see all of the posts that you’ve liked on Instagram using the web version.
How to Unlike Your Liked Posts on Instagram
Following the recent update, you can now unlike posts in bulk.
Remembering that Instagram only stores 300 most recent posts you’ve liked, this is a great way to declutter your likes and get rid of posts that you no longer want to see on your liked posts list.
- To do this, go to your “Likes” page on the app and tap on “Select” at the top right corner and mark the posts you want to unlike.
- Alternatively, you can also select posts by tapping and holding on multiple posts from your Likes page.
- After selecting all of the posts you want to unlike, tap “Unlike (X)” at the bottom of your screen, where “X” is the number of your selected posts.
- A pop-up will appear asking for confirmation. Tap on “Unlike.”
And that’s it! You have unliked multiple posts and you will no longer find them on your liked posts list.
How to See What Someone Else Likes On Instagram
Instagram used to have a “Following” tab that would show you all the recent activity from people you followed. However, Instagram removed this feature years ago due to privacy concerns.
Now, the only way to see what someone else likes on Instagram is to check their activities manually.
- To do this, go to the profile of the person you want to see the likes from.
- Then, tap on “Following” to see the list of people they’re following.
- Tap on an account from their following list. You can choose a specific account or just check them randomly.
- Skim through their feed to check if that person liked any of their posts.
- If you follow that person, their username and profile picture usually shows up in the like count. It’s the line below the post that says “Liked by (username) and many others.”
- If you’re not sure, you can tap on it and look for their username on the list, which usually shows up near the top.
However, if the person you want to see the likes from is turning off their activity status, you won’t be able to see their likes.
That’s because when someone turns off their activity status, they’re basically hiding all of their recent activity from everyone, including people they follow.